HORSES FOR SALE
horses of color, exposed to many miles and experiences
champagne, dun, homozygous, buckskin, palomino, black, amber, gold.
Dakota is very nice red possible homozygous dun colt and he is N/N on the 5 panel disorder test. He is priced at $2,500 CDN
a.k.a Abby . Abby is only 7 days of age in the picture and yes she is for sale at the price of $3,000 CDN. Abby is a gold champagne dun foundation bred AQHA and 5 panel disorder N/N
home / history / extended pedigree /AQHQ foals arriving 2016/ foals of 2012 / foals of 2013 /foals of 2014 / foals of 2015 / the ranch / rainbow bridge / poem / horses album / horses for sale / about Hollywood Dream / Hollywood's sire and dam / sold horses / family horses / AQHA broodmares / services / champagne colours / devotions / contact us / kcquarterhorses / http://www.windingroadhorsetraining.com
All of our foals and horses from our breeding program are handled from birth, but not desensitized to the point where they do not respond to pressure. They are halter broke, and receive regular de-worming and foot care. We strive to produce all-around, good minded, good looking and athletic horses that are respectful and never dangerous to anyone. We also represent each and every horse honestly, so you can be assured you are getting a good horse. We accept PayPal , and a payment plan can be made in some instances.
THE HORSES TEN COMMANDMENTS
1. My life is likely to last 20 or more years. any separation from you will be painful for me. Remember that before you take me home.
2. Give me time to understand what you want from me.
3. Place your trust in me. It is crucial to my well-being.
4. Dont be angry with me for long. Dont lock me up as punishment. You have your work, your entertainment and your friends. I ONLY have you.
5. Talk to me sometimes. Even if I dont understand your words, I do understand your voice when it is speaking to me.
6. Be aware that however you treat me ,I will never forget it.
7. Remember before you hit me that I am powerful enough to hurt you, but choose not to.
8. Before you scold me for being uncooperative, obstinate, or lazy, ask yourself if something might be bothering me.
Perhaps I have a problem that you are not yet aware of.
9. Take care of me when I am old. You too will be old one day.
10. Go with me on the last journey. Never say " I cant bear to watch, or let it happen in my absence." Everything is easier for me if you are there.